Please get in touch with our team to discuss our current openings as well as a tailored proactive approach to market for you.
« Back to LISTING
IT Services & Infrastructure Manager
Established over 50 years, this leading financial services provider are entering a period of significant change which will require an upgrade of it's existing technology infrastructure; including a move from on premise into the cloud.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the organisation's network & security infrastructure
- Identifying and implementing system upgrades where required; including migration to a cloud first policy
- Engaging in all aspects of people management, mentoring and leadership
- Vendor management of 3rd party providers
- Ensuring physical and logical security of all systems
- Assisting in the development of performance measures
- Managing the deployment of desktop SOE
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related preferred
- Financial Services domain experience highly desirable
- Extensive experience with technology infrastructure planning and service delivery
- Solid technical background with a high level of skills in Microsoft network, server & desktop oeprating environments eg. Windows server & desktop, SQL Server, AD, O365.
- Prior experience migrating from on premise server environment to cloud, demonstrating a strong awareness of the potential risks & pitfalls