Please get in touch with our team to discuss our current openings as well as a tailored proactive approach to market for you.
« Back to LISTING
Head of eCommerce technology
The role's aim is to maintain and keep building on a culture of technical excellence & innovation throughout the customer technology team, whereby quality is not sacrificed through their speed to market and customer driven decision making aspirations.
- Stakeholder engagement - this role has to deliver to some senior stakeholders that put a lot of demand on the team and this role requires the gravitas to work with them to shape requirements, while demonstrating the credibility to challenge where required.
- Program delivery - demonstrable track record in developing solutions for large scale online audiences, leading teams of 50+ delivering complex digital programs of work in an agile environment such as developing mobile apps from the ground up, building new eCommerce channels and/or rebuilding legacy websites
- Hands on technology background - you'll likely have come from a coding background and be an engineer at heart, but a background in strategy & architecture will also be well regarded
- Gravitas to gain credibility quickly with GM & C-level
- Superior communication & presentation skills
- Ability to challenge confidently and back up with data & facts
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement
- Fast paced but understand the difference between urgent and important
- Collaborative team player
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Comfort with ambiguity and working "in the grey"
- Confidence with humility