Please get in touch with our team to discuss our current openings as well as a tailored proactive approach to market for you.
« Back to LISTING
We are recruiting on behalf of a blue chip Australian owned organisation with a global reach. We are looking for a Data Analyst who has a true expertise in both Alteryx and PowerBI to drive automation across a key area of the business. You will work across a broad range of projects with a mandate from the Deputy-CFO to deliver value-adding transformation and a step-change in quality and availability of pivotal decision-making information.
- Data transformation, reporting, data visualisation, automation and business intelligence
- Drive the use of ETL, reporting and data visualisation tools.
- Identify trends, patterns and insights from data
- Liaise directly with C-Suite leaders to ensure timely and effective implementation of new reporting
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert SQL experience including a deep understanding and knowledge of data warehousing including SQL SSIS
- Deep understanding in how to link systems using APIs
- Technical familiarity with database systems and data warehouse / data visualization concepts
- Hands-on experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, DAX and gateway
- Experience with Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Scheduler – all