Please get in touch with our team to discuss our current openings as well as a tailored proactive approach to market for you.
« Back to LISTING
Business Analyst / Project Coordinator
We are on the lookout for a Business Analyst / Project Coordinator to join our team and to oversee key customer transformational projects as well as business as usual (BAU) deliverables.
- Perm role, offering up to $120k + super
- Offices located in Sydney, Brisbane and Southport
- 5 days per fortnight in the office
- Reporting to Head of EPMO
- Providing timely and accurate business analysis and project support;
- Integrating program schedule coordination, (Risk, Actions, Insights and Decisions Register) and deliver EPMO reporting and metrics;
- Managing the development of project artefacts within scope;
- Translating the insights and findings from working group action;
- Escalating roadblocks, with confidence to influence solutions; and
- Managing business readiness/gateways and workshop coordination for go/no/go criteria across all key verticals for PM’s input.
- 3 year’s of business analysis experience
- Process mapping and planning experience
- Experience within a Coordinator role supporting multiple projects
- Strong communication and effective stakeholder management skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining high-level project documentation
- Skilled in MS Project, Clarity, Jira, Confluence, or similar project tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- In addition to tertiary qualifications, certification in Project Management Training
- Change awareness and training support is a nice-to-have